Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gummint ain't listenen

It appears that Barrack Obama has indicated that in his travels across this great nation, the common people are saying gummint ain't listening to them...

Yesterday, Rush indicated this was primarily due to the people he was listening to being those who worship at the altar of gummint.

I have a slightly different take on the subject.

I think what the people are saying is similar to what I have been saying.

I don't want an economic stimulus package that gives me a rebate; I want definitive tax cuts.

I don't want more gummint spending for any national endowments; I want definitive tax cuts.
I want gummint to shrink, not continue to grow.

I don't want universal health care, I want gummint to get out of the medical management mode, and take care of the business identified in the Constitution.

I don't want any new laws written; I would like to see a number of our laws either enforced or deleted.

I don't want gummint deciding how we are supposed to live our lives.

I really don't want gummint telling me whether or not I can own a firearm.

You see, I think that is why, Obama is hearing we don't think gummint is listening; because, truth be known, gummint don't want to hear what we are saying!

1 comment:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

The economic stimulus package is a big joke. I don't think half of the population relizes that it will be deducted from their 2008 tax refund. I want less government too!