Saturday, July 26, 2008

More random passen thots

I have heard, that the only constant in life is change. If that axiom is true, does it mean that since there has been little change in the make-up of con-gress that we are not experiencing life?

B. Hussein O, is correct in his prescription that change is needed. But I don't think it is the change that he is channeling...

I am sure, it will prolly never happen, but how sweet it would be if just this once, every incumbent, up for reelection, were voted out.

Everywhere I look, I am reminded that this current con-gress is the most worthless bunch of elected officials yet.

This con-gress reminds me of the old saying, "Nero fiddled while Rome burned!" Ain't that whats happening here, now?

B. Hussein O is also correct in his prescription of hope for our country.

Oh, how I hope a R.E.A.L. presidential candidate will show up before the November election.

Oh, how I hope con-gress would be cleaned out, and all the riff-raff ran off.

I served 29 years in the U.S. Naval Service {16 in the Marine Corps, and 13 in the Navy} and I still love my country and believe she is the greatest thing this ole world has ever known.

But I gotta tell ya, I am disappointed and ashamed of our legislature and judicial branches of gummint.

How long can we continue to give away the farm, without losing our national identity, and integrity?

Every one I talk with echo the sentiments that this is the worst crowd of presidential wannabees we have ever had.

Yeah, the time is ripe for change and hope...

No comments: