Wednesday, October 8, 2008

city thots

I would not consider Sioux Falls, South Dakota to be a megalopolis, but consider:

We have a Sam's Club.

We have two Wal Mart stores.

We have two Shopko department stores.

And this morning I see in the morning Argus, that Target is considering building a second store to the tune of $6.5 million on the east side.

Funny, K Mart used to have two big stores here, but one of them was shut down.

Would anyone be surprised to find out that K Mart's liberal leadership helped to kill customer loyalty?

Well, anyway, I don't see that many people living here, but, perhaps there are some pretty astute seers here who have seen the future, and are getting everyone prepared.

Well, no matter how you look at it...this place is just too big for me!

You know, there seem to be a lot of cool people living in Knoxville, TN; but I am willing to bet that that is an even bigger place than here...may be nice to visit, but don't think I could ever live there.

No comments: