Thursday, May 15, 2008

Perhaps the sign of the times?

I have mentioned many times that I am tired of this presidential campaign that has been ongoing for so damn long.

I have also mentioned that I am tireder of hearing about the candidates everywhere I look!

Now, this morning's paper http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage has a poll asking the question: "Are you going to see a presidential candidate this week?"

At this point, 161 votes have been recorded (including mine) and 5.6% said "Yes", while 94.4% said "No".

Sounds like I am not the only one who has gotten tired of the 24/7/365 coverage and platitudnous cacophony involved with this presidential campaign.

Seems to my military mind, that sometimes the squeaky wheel does not get the grease, but instead gets the boot!

No comments: