Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's the economy, stupid

"How can John McCain fix the economy. When he doesn't think it's broken?"

Guess we are reverting to Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's mantra..."it's the economy stupid!"

I hear pundits decrying the pitifulness of the economy, today, but you know, I don't see that.

The best selling vehicles up here appear to be SUVs, and not necessarily the little ones.

I am also aware of the number of large SUVs running around with after market chrome wheels and tires.

I guess the old adage that if you tell a lie enough people will begin to believe it, is still true.

Everywhere I look, these days, I am overwhelmed with the lies of the poli-tic-ians, in order to bring this country to her knees.

My oath of enlistment covered enemies foreign and domestic...how long are we gonna allow the enemy of our livelihood and all that we hold sacred to run amok?

No comments: