Monday, September 8, 2008

Boy, oh boy!

I am really not in the category of recipes as Katherine at Smoky Mountain Cafe but I thot I would include my favorite breakfast sammich.

Start out with a slice of English Muffin Toasting Bread, toast it to your liking, then slather butter on it; I prefer mine to be crisp.

After buttering the toast place a slice of Pepper Jack cheese on the toast.

While you are toasting the bread, place a slice of ham in a frying pan, and heat to your preference; I like mine starting to brown.

Remove ham slice from frying pan and place on top of cheese on toast. Then add a slice of American cheese on top of the ham.

Now, fry an egg; I prefer mine to be fried hard, but not too hard. Place the egg on top of the American cheese and viola!

I didn't mention seasoning, cuz, everybody has their own predilection for seasoning, however, I liberally sprinkle either black pepper or Emeril's Essence on the egg while it is frying.

A good hot cup of coffee and you got a guarantold good eaten sammich!

1 comment:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Mmmm Gunny...maybe you should start you own food blog! Sounds like you're quite accomplished in the kitchen.